Natural Latex Mattress Pulilie
Micro Pocket Spring
- Each pocket spring is individually operated, independently supported, and can be individually retracted to withstand the pressure of each point of the body on average, which provides a better support to ensure good night’s sleep;
- Springs are independent and wrapped in non-woven fabrics, without interfering with each other. Noise, no vibration, does not affect the partner
Developed by Müller textiles, 3D material (Modified Polyester Fibre) is the most technologically advanced material used in making beds. Colourless, odourless, non-toxic and biodegradable, 3D provides 40 fine support points in each square cm! The mattress is washable and is probably the most air and water permeable bed ever made. A milestone in bed making and the epitome of innovation in sleep technology.
- High Permeability
- Comfortable Cushioning Effect
- Perfect Sound Permeability
- Optimal Spring-Back Effect
- High Shock Absorption
- High Durability
- Optimal Pressure Distribution
- Good Stabilisation
- Temperature and Climate Regulation
- One of the finest natural products in the world. Precious gift from our mother nature
- Providing the perfect balance of comfort and support. No other material can match natural latex in giving your body the ideal pressure relief and conforms naturally to our body contour.
- Naturally anti-bacterial and non-allergenic.
- Bodily heat is easily dispersed while sleeping on natural latex mattress. This is because the structure of the latex cells is open and interconnected, unlike the conventional foam properties.
|Length||203cm (King, Queen)|
|Width||183cm (King), 153cm (Queen)|
|Upside Feel||Medium Soft|