Natural Wool Mattresss Hira
Click [LOGIN] at the upper right-hand corner of the page and register as a new customer, you will get access to the member-exclusive prices!
- Availability: 8-12 weeks lead time. Order online or in store.
- Free Delivery to Sydney Metro Areas (online purchase only).
- 12 months interest-free – Own It Now, Pay later with Zip Money.
- 10 Year Product Warranty.
Developed by Müller textiles, 3D material (Modified Polyester Fibre) is the most technologically advanced material used in making beds. Colourless, odourless, non-toxic and biodegradable, 3D provides 40 fine support points in each square cm! The mattress is washable and is probably the most air and water permeable bed ever made. A milestone in bed making and the epitome of innovation in sleep technology.
- High Permeability
- Comfortable Cushioning Effect
- Perfect Sound Permeability
- Optimal Spring-Back Effect
- High Shock Absorption
- High Durability
- Optimal Pressure Distribution
- Good Stabilisation
- Temperature and Climate Regulation
- One of the finest natural products in the world. Precious gift from our mother nature
- Providing the perfect balance of comfort and support. No other material can match natural latex in giving your body the ideal pressure relief and conforms naturally to our body contour.
- Naturally anti-bacterial and non-allergenic.
- Bodily heat is easily dispersed while sleeping on natural latex mattress. This is because the structure of the latex cells is open and interconnected, unlike the conventional foam properties.
- No sleep disturbance, minimal partner disturbance, enjoy a restful slumber every night. As each point of the latex surface reacts to weight and pressure independently.
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Natural and environmental friendly, soft and comfortable; natural wool can absorb body moisture equivalent to 30% of its own weight; at the same time, the insulation performance is 6 to 10 times that of ordinary fibres, ensuring a comfortable human sleep temperature
Micro Pocket Spring
- Each pocket spring is individually operated, independently supported, and can be individually retracted to withstand the pressure of each point of the body on average, which provides a better support to ensure good night’s sleep;
- Springs are independent and wrapped in non-woven fabrics, without interfering with each other. Noise, no vibration, does not affect the partner.
|Length||203cm (King, Queen)|
|Width||183cm (King), 153cm (Queen)|