DeRUCCI is now hiring!
Now Seeking: Manager in Training
DeRUCCI was established in 2004 and now boasts over 3,600 showrooms and stores worldwide.
Our first showroom in Australia was launched in 2011 in Alexandria NSW. As June 2018 DeRUCCI has grown to 8 showrooms in Sydney (with additional 2 new stores to be opened by end of 2018), 2 in Melbourne, 2 in Brisbane and 1 in Perth, with anticipation of more rapid growth and expansion throughout all states.
With an in-depth understanding of interior design, our team of designers are passionate in combining contemporary European design with human engineering concepts to convert every bed into a master piece.
DeRUCCI – Healthy Sleep | Custom Made.
We are committed to providing our customers with comfort yet contemporary home furniture of the highest quality. Our team of experts are credited with inventing a healthy sleep system that encourages a better night’s sleep. We are committed to make DeRUCCI to become a true Australia household name and our customers are thrilled and absolutely enjoy having our products in their homes.
We are devoted to delivering a world class customer journey, coupled with a highly engaged retail team. Our number one priority is to build on our existing talents to create a culture that rewards high performance, fosters job satisfaction and invest in career opportunities.
We are looking for the next generation, talented retail professional in Sydney; we seek an engaging and passionate sales gun with experience in driving sales results in highly customer centric environments. You will be a dedicated leader and be eager to develop a sales team and take our customer experience to the next level.
You will assist the Store Manager with all operational requirements to maintain the showroom and lead and develop the Sales Team to achieve targets and KPI's. This is a challenging, yet exciting and rewarding opportunity, which can lead to further career growth within DeRUCCI.
The successful candidate will have:
- A candidate familiar with consultative sales environments
- Someone dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service every day
- An individual that shows experience in driving passionate sales teams
- Candidates that a born leaders and understand what it means to be a leader
- Have a desire for professional and personal growth and development
- Can show a proven track record in managing retail environments
- Understand retail KPI's and can manage the financials behind a retail showroom
- You will have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Are an excellent role model
- You are engaging and personable and have a keen interest in the growth and development of the teams around you
- Have an eye for detail can show skills in visual merchandising
- Have a strong desire to maximise your earning potential
- Are able to work commit to a Saturday Sunday roster and enjoy time off during the week.
- Can do a 9am - 9pm shift on Thursdays
- Are immaculately presented, suitable for a high-end showroom environment
- Be immaculately groomed and presented in line with DeRUCCI expectations
- Career development and progression for all employees (skill development and advancement are encouraged and facilitated)
- Excellent rewards and recognition (We believe in recognising our employees and our outstanding performers through various incentive programs)
- Vibrant and fun team environment at platinum beautiful showrooms
- Great potential earnings
- Generous staff discounts across all reputable brands, incentive schemes and other benefits
- Great locations with free onsite parking
If you are an innovative hands on retail professional, looking for the next step in your career, please submit your resume and brief covering letter NOW. Email the Assistant General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.