DeRUCCI is now recruiting
Now Seeking: Retail Store Manager
DeRUCCI was established in 2004 and now boasts over 3,600 showrooms and stores worldwide.
Our first showroom in Australia was launched in 2011 in Alexandria NSW. As June 2018 DeRUCCI has grown to 8 showrooms in Sydney (with additional 2 new stores to be opened by end of 2018), 2 in Melbourne, 2 in Brisbane and 1 in Perth, with anticipation of more rapid growth and expansion throughout all states.
With an in-depth understanding of interior design, our team of designers are passionate in combining contemporary European design with human engineering concepts to convert every bed into a master piece.
DeRUCCI – Healthy Sleep | Custom Made.
We are committed to providing our customers with comfort yet contemporary home furniture of the highest quality. Our team of experts are credited with inventing a healthy sleep system that encourages a better night’s sleep. We are committed to make DeRUCCI to become a true Australia household name and our customers are thrilled and absolutely enjoy having our products in their homes.
We are devoted to delivering a world class customer journey, coupled with a highly engaged retail team. Our number one priority is to build on our existing talents to create a culture that rewards high performance, fosters job satisfaction and invest in career opportunities.
We are now seeking a talented Retail Store Manager for our new DeRUCCI stores in Sydney
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven Store Management experience
- Strong leadership skills with previous experience in team development and coaching
- Strong understanding of retail concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven retail sales skills
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Career development and progression for all employees (skill development and advancement are encouraged and facilitated)
- Rewards and recognition (We believe in recognising our employees and our outstanding performers through various incentive programs)
- Vibrant and fun team environment
- Generous staff discounts across all reputable brands, incentive schemes and other benefits
- Free onsite parking
If you are an innovative hands on retail professional, looking for the next step in your career, please submit your resume and brief covering letter NOW. Email the Assistant General Manager: email@example.com.
Alternatively please apply online with SEEK (Search for DeRUCCI on Seek).